The X-Files Event Series Blu Ray giveaway trivia contest
Here’s your chance to win a copy of The X-Files Event Series disc
set (now available on Blu Ray). Just answer the eleven trivia
questions. The participants with the highest percentage of correct
answers will be placed in a random draw, and the winner will be
notified via e-mail.
contest participants must send us their basic contact
Country of origin
and answers of course u!
You can reach us at the following:
Submission Deadline is July 10th 2016.
The Trivia Contest contestants who have won have been notified,
First Runner up: Laura Smethurst, UK
Second place Runner up: Jordan Johnson, New York
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Unfortunately all X-Files Lexicon staff and contributors, and
employees of 20th Century Fox television are not eligible to
enter. Here you go….
1. In “Mulder and Scully Meet
The Were-Monster“, what is the name of the dog that Guy Mann
b. What happens to the dog?
2. At the end of “My Struggle”, what is the technical name of
the triangular craft that intercepts and attacks Sveta’s car?
3. In “Founder’s Mutation”, what is the psychic ability that
Kyle and his sister Molly share?
b. What is Kyle’s last name?
4. In 2008’s “I Want To Believe”, and in the first episode,
“My Struggle” in 2016, Scully is working at a hospital.
b. What is the name of the Hospital?
5. In “Babylon”, what is the pill that Mulder is given to help
him solve the case and find the terrorist cell?
6. At the end of “My Struggle II”, what is the common name
for the immunity deficient plague that is affecting the public
7. What is the year on Margaret Scully’s quarter necklace in
Tricky “I Want To Believe” movie questions Bonus round…
8. What is the disease Scully
believes Christian, the little boy she’s caring for, has?
Classic era Bonus, Bonus round
9. Can you name the animal supply store that Mulder drives
10. The actress Vanessa Morley plays an FBI agent who passes
Mulder in the FBI corridors, and they exchange a curious look,
but who did she play in the TV series?
11. In “Duane Barry”, when
Scully is looking on-line for the personal file on Duane Barry
to help Mulder with key information, what is the case personnel
(Hint, you can find it probably on the XFL’s “Duane
Barry” episode guide, or the character profile at the dossiers