Welcome, Guest.
Back to The X-Files Lexicon 
Please login or register.
March 25, 2017, 3:43am

Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

X-Files Lexicon Forum    General Boards    Tell Us About Yourself  ›  Introduce yourself...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Introduce yourself...  This thread currently has 22,084 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
LexiconMatt
February 18, 2006, 5:09pm Report to Moderator
Administrator
My name is Matt and I am the webmaster of the X-Files Lexicon. I am around mid to late thirties (although I really never feel my age) and live around the San Francisco area, California. My interest in the X-Files began in 1994, around the second season and I have plenty of fond memories connected with the show.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message
red_scully
February 19, 2006, 2:25am Report to Moderator

the truth is out there
Administrator
I'm Red, I'm 23, I act as if I'm about 13 and I still feel like I'm about 9.  Haha.  I'm a nerdy rock chick girly from a wee town near London.  I work in an IT department as an administrator (they're trying to fast-track me into management.  I hate this fact), and I wish I was working as a web developer of some kind.  I live at home for now but will be moving back into the big smoke this summer with my boyf.  I've been into the X-Files for ten years this March and have been running my website since 1998.  I play the flute (badly), become a tennis groupie once a year, am currently obsessed with Green Day, and play too many video games.

xx  red xx

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 100
Foxmom
February 20, 2006, 10:27pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
You guys may not want me around. Im quite a bit ...older ...than you.
Hope you dont mind.
I Love the Xfiles! My all time favorite show. Mulder is my hero!
I never seem to get tired of watching ...my Files... or reading about them.
Foxmom
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 100
LexiconMatt
February 21, 2006, 9:05pm Report to Moderator
Administrator
Ah, come con Foxmom, everyone of any age is welcome here!

Thanks for joining up!

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 100
Mindless Clone
February 23, 2006, 11:41am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Hi, I'm Mindless Clone, AKA Caroline and I'm a regular over at XFUK. I live in the armpit of West London and I'm in my mid thirties, working as a retail manager with two cats and a husband to look after. Been a fan of the X Files since the very first episode.  Always knew it was going to be something very different and very special since that moment. Became hooked without hope at the seson 2 finale. Disillusioned with Seasons 8 and 9, but time and absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say.
I could 'ship for two motes of dust so you can only imagine how I feel about the Mulder/Scully relationship. I occasionally write fanfic and make fanart

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 100
red_scully
February 24, 2006, 4:29am Report to Moderator

the truth is out there
Administrator
Quoted from Foxmom
You guys may not want me around. Im quite a bit ...older ...than you.
Hope you dont mind.
I Love the Xfiles! My all time favorite show. Mulder is my hero!
I never seem to get tired of watching ...my Files... or reading about them.
Foxmom

Hey foxmom!  I didn't know you and Matt knew each other.  It's a small world when it comes to XF circles, huh?  

xx  red xx

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 100
medland
February 24, 2006, 7:11am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Hiya. My name is Marguerite or Margs or Margi. I live in London. I am a friend of dear old Red Scully's - she brought me here bless her little heart. I'm 24.
I have been hooked on the xf from the moment it started showing in the UK - I had a minor break from my obsession when I went to uni but I'm back from the dark side now.
I work in a library. I have a cat. I live with my friend called Sarah. Ummm, thats about it really.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 6 - 100
Ghostmachine
February 27, 2006, 3:42am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Hi there, folks. The name's Robin and I'm - cough, cough - in my early 40s now. (Can't believe it myself.) I too am a West Londonite (yay, West is Best!!) though I originally hail from Northern Ireland. Been in the big smoke now for over 10 years, where I followed my career ambition to be in advertising. Which I did and which I love.

Love movies, TXF (which I loved from the outset way back at the beginning though I think the pilot episode is crap), travelling and going out and getting drunk!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 100
dscully35
February 27, 2006, 9:38pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
i'm maryann and would just like to say hi
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 100
NkY
February 28, 2006, 12:47am Report to Moderator

[We Suck Young Blood]
Administrator
Hi guys. My name is Nicky and i'm one of the moderators here. I started watching XF at the end of Season 3. Incidently, Season 3 is also my favourite season.
I'm into [ice] hockey, web/graphic design, animation (hence the Bug's Life avatar) and just about anything to do with computers. Yes, you can call me a nerd and I won't get upset  
Kudos to Matt for getting this board off the ground

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 9 - 100
LolaB
March 2, 2006, 3:48pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Hi, I'm Lola.  I was a bit of a latecomer to the show - I reckon I saw the light around 1998 - but since then have been hooked.  My other half is overseas working for a couple months so I'm filling my evenings watching X-Files videos.  Had almost forgotten how good it really was.

I'm in my early 30s and have a real career and a baby and everything, although in my mind I'm still a 17 year old waster.  I never do these forum things, ever, but like I said have just started watching my old tapes and it inspired me to go online and see if any of the XF community was left (not much of it, as it turns out) and I found this and thought I'd give it a go.  So I'm new to all this and if my etiquette is off please forgive me!
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 100
LexiconMatt
March 2, 2006, 5:34pm Report to Moderator
Administrator
Hi LolaB and DrScully. Welcome aboard!

Lola, I'd hardly say your etiquette was off or incorrect in any way. Don't worry about it!

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 11 - 100
1aur
March 4, 2006, 1:58am Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm x-files-oholic. (I couldn't resist)  I'm 18, and I grew up watching XF. I do fanart (colleges), and I'm working on putting a site together.

Anyway, hello everyone.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 100
sabo727
March 4, 2006, 9:13am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Hi, all!

I too am one of the more senior (or as I look at seasoned) members of the X-Files community.  

I started watching from the pilot and continued till the very end.  

I write fanfic which let's me indulge a little by answering many of the unanswered (or poorly handled) questions CC and Co. left.  

Sara B.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 13 - 100
Renard_Muldrake
March 5, 2006, 5:00pm Report to Moderator

Minimum Member
My name's not really Renard and I'm not tellin' ya anything.

--- Taste the Mutants ---
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 14 - 100
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » All Recommend Thread
Print

X-Files Lexicon Forum    General Boards    Tell Us About Yourself  ›  Introduce yourself...