Welcome, Guest.
Back to The X-Files Lexicon 
Please login or register.
July 23, 2017, 2:53am

Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

X-Files Lexicon Forum    Character Discussions    The Alien Colonists  ›  Jeremiah Smith
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Jeremiah Smith  This thread currently has 3,727 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
LexiconMatt
February 22, 2006, 2:45pm Report to Moderator
Administrator
Please discuss Jeremiah Smith....

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message
eaglesnare
March 13, 2006, 4:59pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Jeremiach Smith intrigued me. I was astonished that Scully was able to recognize him by his shoes I guess. That woman can be surprising. I wish we had gotten to see more of him.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 4
Elchupacabra
February 4, 2007, 6:54am Report to Moderator

I can do ALL THINGS thru Christ who Strengthens me
Minimum Member
Quoted from eaglesnare
Jeremiach Smith intrigued me. I was astonished that Scully was able to recognize him by his shoes I guess. That woman can be surprising. I wish we had gotten to see more of him.

Me too... i want to know much more about him.. x-files left soooo many mysteries created on the show unanswered....
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message ICQ AIM YIM Reply: 2 - 4
eaglesnare
February 27, 2007, 4:06pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
You're so right. I guess that's why so many people write fanfic, to answer some of those questions.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 4
Orodromeus
November 1, 2007, 6:52am Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Jeremiah Smith...
This topic shouldn't be in the "Alien Colonists" part of the boards! Grr! Jeremiah is a hybrid, better to put him under "The Syndicate"!  

The Jeremiahs were cloned hybrids like the Samanthas, the Gregors or the Kurt Crawfords. They are the products of experiments on hybridization that the Syndicate decided it would be best to put to use than to destroy: they're used as labour force in various tasks, such as updating SEP and medical files in Social Security facilities... More about Jeremiah on my website.

Edit: err...no, it's not on my website *yet*! I just realized that I haven't uploaded anything regarding Talitha Cumi/Herrenvolk. I'll take care of that shortly.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

X-Files Lexicon Forum    Character Discussions    The Alien Colonists  ›  Jeremiah Smith