Welcome, Guest.
Back to The X-Files Lexicon 
Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 4:56am

Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

X-Files Lexicon Forum    Paranormal Discussions    UFOs  ›  Personal UFO Accounts
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Personal UFO Accounts  This thread currently has 2,797 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
sabo727
March 3, 2006, 4:49am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
How about we tell of our own experiences with UFO's?

I've had two and they were very simular and happened about fifteen years apart in two different parts of the country.

The first one happened in Michigan when I was in my early teens (eons ago).  There was this spherical bright light high in the sky that appeared to be hovering.  It was later reported to have been a weather balloon, but that never explained why it was seen in three other states and Canada.

The next one happened in In Conn. on I84.  We were travelling west and we saw another bright light hovering but not nearly as high in the sky as my first one.  We stopped (along with about six or seven other cars).  We were all standing on the side of the highway just looking at this thing then, as if on cue, we scurried to our cars and left.  I never heard any report on when this one could have been.

There was never any lost time or close encounters just weirdness.  

Anyone else . . .

Sara

Sara B.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message
LexiconMatt
March 3, 2006, 10:07am Report to Moderator
Administrator
Thank you Sara for sharing that.

That is an example of what I would like to see more of. If other's have any related experiences or simply even knowledge about the history of UFO sightings, feel free to chime in.

I wish I could say I've ever had a UFO sighting or paranormal experience, other than the common Deja Vu experience where I felt I've been in a similar situation, or the common intuition scenario where my instinct told me about someone or a situation.

I don't really know if there's any reincarnation or psychic aspect to those experiences. Who knows, let's keep an open mind, especially considering that there's still a lot of in the known universe that science hasn't uncovered yet.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 8
AgentMomo
March 17, 2006, 6:52pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
one time when and me and dad took a back road i seen this silver object in the sky and i said look dad

and he goes cool ufo.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 8
Renard_Muldrake
April 11, 2006, 10:57pm Report to Moderator

Minimum Member
Once I saw what looked like a white egg floating through the sky at night. But then some guy said it was a sports blimp. I would like to see a UFO, but I don't think I'd want to encounter an alien... at least not without plenty of time to prepare myself. I think I'd have a heart attack.

Sabo, your sightings sound very interesting. When you saw the second one and all of you got into your cars at once, did you feel like your will was being manipulated by an outside force or anything?

--- Taste the Mutants ---
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 3 - 8
AgentMomo
April 12, 2006, 3:22pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
i seen a ufo that told me i was going to have a GOODYEAR
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 4 - 8
sabo727
April 23, 2006, 5:47am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Quoted from Renard_Muldrake
Once I saw what looked like a white egg floating through the sky at night. But then some guy said it was a sports blimp. I would like to see a UFO, but I don't think I'd want to encounter an alien... at least not without plenty of time to prepare myself. I think I'd have a heart attack.

Sabo, your sightings sound very interesting. When you saw the second one and all of you got into your cars at once, did you feel like your will was being manipulated by an outside force or anything?

/////////////////////////
Sorry for the late reply but RL got in the way.

To answer the question, no, I didn't feel manipulated just an intense feeling of 'let's get the heck out of here'!  

The really strange thing is that niether of us ever spoke to anyone else about the incident and we've only spoken about it a few times together and that only happened recently.  In fact the only time I ever related the incident was my earlier post.  Believe me this is is unlike me.  

Sara

Sara B.

Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 8
Elchupacabra
January 27, 2007, 10:33am Report to Moderator

I can do ALL THINGS thru Christ who Strengthens me
Minimum Member
I saw a " beehive" of lights in the woods behind my house on a cold night in November 2002. It totally left my stomach in my boots. It was a "buzzing" area of small white lights leaving an anomally best described as a beehive effect with lights. i live in the deep country and there isn't...anything to explain what i seen.
I had a witness with me- my Girlfriend at the time who confirmed she was seeing the freakishly scary thing also. i walked toward the lights and they just [poof!] gone...it stopped just like that. I can't tell You exactly what i seen, But i will not forget this.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message ICQ AIM YIM Reply: 6 - 8
Elchupacabra
February 1, 2007, 6:27pm Report to Moderator

I can do ALL THINGS thru Christ who Strengthens me
Minimum Member
Quoted from sabo727

/////////////////////////
Sorry for the late reply but RL got in the way.

To answer the question, no, I didn't feel manipulated just an intense feeling of 'let's get the heck out of here'!  

The really strange thing is that niether of us ever spoke to anyone else about the incident and we've only spoken about it a few times together and that only happened recently.  In fact the only time I ever related the incident was my earlier post.  Believe me this is is unlike me.  

Sara

i felt like the thing in my woods was Evil. it was a very unsettling feeling.
Logged Offline
Site E-mail Private Message ICQ AIM YIM Reply: 7 - 8
destiny
March 1, 2007, 7:49am Report to Moderator

Baby Member
this happen along time ago when I was about 16 years old.
my friend and I were in back yard in (OHIO) around 10 pm. and a bright bright light just stood low in the sky right in front of us. it stayed for a few minutes then shot straight up in the air and disappeared into the night. itscared me and her both!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

X-Files Lexicon Forum    Paranormal Discussions    UFOs  ›  Personal UFO Accounts